Clients are welcome to order online, over the phone or at one of the many prestigious events we attend across the UK.
Robusto House has been established throughout the last 12 years at some of the UK's most prestigious events. Due to popular demand, we are now offering an online service for you to relive those memories you may have had at Royal Ascot, Goodwood Revival, Henley Regatta...
OR if you are keen to try one for the first time, we can give you a whole list of recommendations for yourself/party.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
we only ship orders within the Uk if you are paying by credit or Debit card. Card payments cnanot be accepted for the purchase of Tobacco leaf products to be delivered outside the UK.
By agreeing to our Terms and COnditions you are confirming that you are over 18 when purchasing tobacco and tobacco related products. Making a false declaration is against the law.
Robusto House Cigars are committed to providing you with the best customer satisfaction. if you have any questions or comments about our company then please email:
If your item is not in stock, we will be back order you or we will send a close alternative (with your confirmation) for your perusal. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Right to cancel:
- Once your order has been accepted by us, you are eligible to cancel your return up to the point of despatch. If you do cancel within this time, any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days.
- We advise that customers check their purchase on receipt of goods and let us know of any issues within 14 days fmor the delivery date. Please email to inform us and please keep the original packaging for our inspection in order to validate your claim. Both he product and the original packaging should be returned within 10 days of receipt along with a written claim stating the exact reasoning for the return of your purchase. We will not replace either a damaged or faulty item until it has been returned.
- To return any products to us, please email us at and we will send you a returns address. Please obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. We will only refund or provide an exchange for the costs of postage where the item returned is faulty.
- Robusto House are dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
- We do not disclose do not disclose Buyer's information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of contents in your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you selected the 'Remember Me' option.
Copyright & Trademarks
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs) are copyright of Robusto House Cigars. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited.
As policy updates may change from time to time, we recommend that you occasionally check this page in order to ensure you are happy with our conditions.
Strictly Functional Cookies: for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website and / or your use of it, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products;
Measurement and Analytics Cookies: to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, calculate views, analyse popular products by quantifying clicks. This is so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns;
Personalisation Cookies: to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalise your shopping experience and allow us to improve your use of the website. These help ensure all that is displayed on our site is more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in)
Marketing Cookies: to ensure the marketing content that you receive on sites other than our own is relevant and reflects the interests you have shown when browsing on our site.
Third party cookies: used by third parties to collect data when you are on our website and sometimes when you are on other websites. We do not receive their data. They can be used for any of the above reasons but are mainly used to help provide behavioural targeted advertising to you online. These also enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to third parties, for example to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on this website by following a link from their website.