Now we’re spoiling you!
Win these three wonderful light cigars, perfect for after your lunch on the terrace. Quai D’Orsay No.50, Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robusto and
H Upmann Half Corona. You don’t deserve it, but we’ll also send you a beautiful Colibri 3 jet lighter and an efficient Colibri V cutter. We’ll also enclose a handful of our famous cedar cigar matches. Just answer the question and we’ll throw your name in the hat of dreams and perhaps your name will be pulled out on 1st May.
Question: Which of the three cigars has a 44 ring gauge?
Competition Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the Competition. Please read the following terms and conditions:
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Robusto House Ltd (the "Promoter") and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the prize draw is 00:00 GMT of 01/04/2021 and the closing date is 13:00 GMT of 30/04/2021 (the "Entry Period"). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. One entry is allowed per person. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. You must enter the competition via the online competition form.
8. There will be one (x1) winner(s) in total. The winner will receive:
1 x Quai D’Orsay No.50
1 x Hoyo Petit Robusto
1 x H Upmann Half Corona
1 x Colibri Lighter
1 x Colibri Cutter
1 x Cigar tasting notes
2 x Cedar cigar matches
9. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified via email within 72 hours of the competitions closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Due to the current UK covid-19 restrictions, the shipment of prizes will be subject to significant delays.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner's surname and county can be obtained by sending an email to within fourteen days after the closing date of the competition. Entrants who do not wish such information to be provided should they win, should object in advance of the competition closing date by sending an email to specifying which prize competition they have entered, and what information they object to being provided.
17. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
18. The Promoter is Robusto House Ltd [Robusto House Ltd, The Hunting Lodge, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB].